- "Abnormal brain activation during working memory in children with prenatal exposure to drugs of abuse: the effects of methamphetamine, alcohol, and polydrug exposure."
- "Behavioral interventions for children and adolescents with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders."
- "Philani Plus (+): a Mentor Mother community health worker home visiting program to improve maternal and infants' outcomes."
- "Predictors of alcohol use prior to pregnancy recognition among township women in Cape Town, South Africa."
- "Psychiatric Services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: Medication Management" [Full Text]
- "Psychiatry trainees' training and experience in fetal alcohol spectrum disorders."
- "Differentiating prenatal exposure to methamphetamine and alcohol versus alcohol and not methamphetamine using tensor-based brain morphometry and discriminant analysis."
- "Impact of a social skills intervention on the hostile attributions of children with prenatal alcohol exposure."
- "Joint moment contributions to swing knee extension acceleration during gait in children with spastic hemiplegic cerebral palsy." [Full Text]
- "Lower-extremity selective voluntary motor control in patients with spastic cerebral palsy: increased distal motor impairment." [Full Text]
- "Pediatric endurance and limb strengthening (PEDALS) for children with cerebral palsy using stationary cycling: a randomized controlled trial." [Full Text]
- "Alcohol use and serious psychological distress among women of childbearing age." [Full Text]
- "Behavioral regulation as a predictor of response to Children's Friendship Training in children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders." [Full Text]
- "Breaking into the business: experiences of actors with disabilities in the entertainment industry" [Full Text]
- "The effect of lower extremity selective voluntary motor control on interjoint coordination during gait in children with spastic diplegic cerebral palsy." [Full Text]
- "A Comparison of Psychopathology in Children with and without Prenatal Alcohol Exposure" [Full Text]
- "Mapping white matter integrity and neurobehavioral correlates in children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders." [Full Text]
- "Paradigms for Alcohol Use and Co-occuring Behavioral Health Risk Factors Among Women of Childbearing Age" [Full Text]
- "Participation of Individuals With Developmental Disabilities and Families on Advisory Boards and Committees" [Full Text]
- "Preconception Care for Reducing Alcohol Exposure in Pregnancy" [Full Text]
- "The effect of direct measurement versus cadaver estimates of anthropometry in the calculation of joint moments during above-knee prosthetic gait in pediatrics." [Full Text]
- "Brief intervention for alcohol use by pregnant women." [Full Text]
- "Growth hormone therapy improves bone mineral density in children with cerebral palsy: a preliminary pilot study." [Full Text]
- "Pediatric endurance and limb strengthening for children with cerebral palsy (PEDALS)--a randomized controlled trial protocol for a stationary cycling intervention." [Full Text]
- "Promotion of physical fitness and prevention of secondary conditions for children with cerebral palsy: section on pediatrics research summit proceedings." [Full Text]
- "A controlled social skills training for children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders." [Full Text]
- "Duplication 8q22.1-q24.1 associated with bipolar disorder and speech delay." [Full Text]
- "Health care provider advice and risk factors associated with alcohol consumption following pregnancy recognition." [Full Text]
- "Predictors of stress in parents of children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders." [Full Text]
- "Reducing adverse outcomes from prenatal alcohol exposure: a clinical plan of action." [Full Text]
- "Under Recognition of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure in a Child Inpatient Psychiatric Setting" [Full Text]