Displaying 1 - 40 of 72
- "A Randomized Controlled Trial Evaluating the Hebrew Adaptation of the PEERS Intervention: Behavioral and Questionnaire-Based Outcomes."
- "Community Conversations to Increase Employment Opportunities for Young Adults With Developmental Disabilities in California" [Full Text]
- "Longitudinal Community Walking Activity in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy."
- "Sensory Over-Responsivity and Social Cognition in ASD: Effects of Aversive Sensory Stimuli and Attentional Modulation on Neural Responses to Social Cues."
- "CECY: California’s Collaborative Approach to Increasing Employment of Youth and Young Adults with Intellectual Disabilities" [Full Text]
- "Characterization of Strength and Function in Ambulatory Adults With GNE Myopathy."
- "Evidence-Based Social Skills Groups for Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder Across the Lifespan" [Full Text]
- "Reproductive Healthcare Experiences of Women with Cerebral Palsy."
- "Safety, Tolerability, and Sensorimotor Effects of Extended-release Dalfampridine in Adults With Cerebral Palsy: A Pilot Study."
- "Stepping Up to Rethink the Future of Rehabilitation: IV STEP Considerations and Inspirations."
- "Hip kinetics during gait are clinically meaningful outcomes in young boys with Duchenne muscular dystrophy."
- "Lost without translation: Selective Control Assessment of the Lower Extremity (SCALE) in German."
- "Prednisone and Deflazacort in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: Do They Play a Different Role in Child Behavior and Perceived Quality of Life?"
- "Active Videogaming for Individuals with Severe Movement Disorders: Results from a Community Study."
- "Bone density in premenopausal women and men under 50 years of age with cerebral palsy."
- "Cognitive behavioral therapy for early adolescents with autism spectrum disorders and clinical anxiety: a randomized, controlled trial."
- "What are the functional outcomes of endoprosthestic reconstructions after tumor resection?"
- "A randomized controlled trial of the Korean version of the PEERS(®) parent-assisted social skills training program for teens with ASD."
- "An open trial of cognitive-behavioral therapy for anxiety disorders in adolescents with autism spectrum disorders"
- "Autism spectrum disorder and the student teacher relationship: A comparison study with peers with intellectual disability and typical development"
- "Long-term outcomes of parent-assisted social skills intervention for high-functioning children with autism spectrum disorders."
- "Long-Term Treatment Outcomes for Parent-Assisted Social Skills Training for Adolescents With Autism Spectrum Disorders: The UCLA PEERS Program"
- "Multiple risk factors during pregnancy in South Africa: the need for a horizontal approach to perinatal care."
- "Predicting treatment success in social skills training for adolescents with autism spectrum disorders: the UCLA Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills."
- "The ABC's of teaching social skills to adolescents with autism spectrum disorder in the classroom: the UCLA PEERS (®) Program."
- "Using a CBT Approach to Teach Social Skills to Adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Other Social Challenges: The PEERS® Method"
- "A longitudinal study of the long-term consequences of drinking during pregnancy: heavy in utero alcohol exposure disrupts the normal processes of brain development." [Full Text]
- "Abnormal cortical thickness alterations in fetal alcohol spectrum disorders and their relationships with facial dysmorphology."
- "Callosal thickness reductions relate to facial dysmorphology in fetal alcohol spectrum disorders."
- "Case reports: the influence of selective voluntary motor control on gait after hamstring lengthening surgery."
- "Evidence-based social skills training for adolescents with autism spectrum disorders: the UCLA PEERS program." [Full Text]
- "Frontostriatal connectivity in children during working memory and the effects of prenatal methamphetamine, alcohol, and polydrug exposure." [Full Text]
- "Regional brain volume reductions relate to facial dysmorphology and neurocognitive function in fetal alcohol spectrum disorders."
- "Social skills training for young adults with high-functioning autism spectrum disorders: a randomized controlled pilot study." [Full Text]
- "The PEDALS stationary cycling intervention and health-related quality of life in children with cerebral palsy: a randomized controlled trial." [Full Text]
- "Translation of an evidence-based social skills intervention for children with prenatal alcohol exposure in a community mental health setting."
- "White matter microstructural alterations in children with prenatal methamphetamine/polydrug exposure." [Full Text]