Supporting quality of life and community inclusion of all people with disabilities
CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID‑19) INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/home/faq.html https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/coping.html
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health: http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
- California Department of Public Health: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- California Dept of Developmental Services: https://www.dds.ca.gov/corona-virus-information-and-resources/
- UCLA Health: https://www.uclahealth.org/coronavirus
A University Center for Excellence in Disabilities Education, Research and Service.
The Tarjan Center is a catalyst for collaboration, innovation, and systems change to advance the self -determination and inclusion of all people with disabilities.
We serve as a bridge between the resources of the university and local, state, and international organizations, agencies, policy makers, people with disabilities and their families.
Director: Olivia Raynor
*Please note that our offices are temporarily closed and our team is working remotely. Thank you!