Supporting quality of life and community inclusion of all people with disabilities
CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID‑19) INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/home/faq.html https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/coping.html
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health: http://www.publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
- California Department of Public Health: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- California Dept of Developmental Services: https://www.dds.ca.gov/corona-virus-information-and-resources/
- UCLA Health: https://www.uclahealth.org/coronavirus
A University Center for Excellence in Disabilities Education, Research and Service.
The Tarjan Center is a catalyst for collaboration, innovation, and systems change to advance the self -determination and inclusion of all people with disabilities.
We serve as a bridge between the resources of the university and local, state, and international organizations, agencies, policy makers, people with disabilities and their families.
Director: Olivia Raynor
*Please note that our offices are temporarily closed and our team is working remotely. Thank you!
The Tarjan Center at UCLA acknowledges our presence on the traditional, ancestral and unceded territory of the Gabrielino/Tongva peoples.