PEERS® for Adolescents
Enrollment is limited. Group instruction is provided in English. Regular attendance is imperative. Parent participation is required.
Groups begin every 16 weeks, and enrollment is ongoing. Group placement is determined by clinician at intake appointment based on group dynamics.
What are the participation requirements?
- Have friendship problems
- Teens in middle school or high school
- Teens must be interested in attending the program
- Teens must agree to participate in the program voluntarily
- Teens must consistently attend the program
- Parent must be willing to participate
How can I apply to participate?
- Contact our office at 310-267-3377 or firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a 15-minute phone screen with a member of our staff, and subsequently receive an enrollment packet.
- Complete and return your enrollment packet.
- Come to UCLA (parent and teen) for a 1.5-hour intake appointment with one of our clinicians to determine if our program is appropriate for you and your teen.
For information about our PEERS® for Adolescents Telehealth groups, click here.
When do groups meet?
- Duration: 16 weeks
- Planned Days: Wednesday
- Planned Terms: Year Round
- Planned Frequency: Wednesday sessions: 4:30 to 6:00 pm or 6:30 to 8:00pm
Looking for an evidence-based social skills group for elementary-aged students? Check out the UCLA Children's Friendship Program!
Last updated: March 23, 2022 - 15:12