PEERS® for Young Adults Telehealth
Enrollment is limited. Group instruction is provided in English. Regular attendance is imperative. Parent participation is required.
Groups begin every 16 weeks, and enrollment is ongoing. Group placement is determined by clinician at intake appointment based on group dynamics.
What are the participation requirements?
- Have friendship problems
- Young adults ages 18-35 years old; graduated from high school
- Young adults must be interested in attending the program
- Young adults must consistently attend the program
- Young adults must agree to participate voluntarily in the program
- Young adults must have a consistent social coach willing to attend the program each week
- Internet access with Zoom capabilities (laptop/desktop computer preferred)
How can I apply to participate?
- Contact our office at 310-267-3377 or firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a brief phone screen with a member of our staff, and subsequently receive an enrollment packet.
- Complete and return your enrollment packet.
- Complete a 1.5-hour intake appointment via Telehealth with one of our clinicians to determine if our program is appropriate for you and your young adult.
When do groups meet?
- Duration: 16 weeks
- Planned Days: Monday
- Planned Terms: Year Round
- Planned Frequency: Monday sessions: 4:30 to 6:00 pm or 6:30 to 8:00pm
Where do groups take place?
Last updated: September 3, 2020 - 13:44