PEERS® Teleconference Trainings
Are you interested in moving your PEERS® social skills groups online in order to support youth with ASD and other social challenges?
In addition to 24 hours of specialized training from PEERS® developer, Dr. Elizabeth Laugeson, completion of this teleconference includes:
- Dual accreditation as a PEERS® School-Based Certified Provider and a PEERS® Certified Telehealth Provider
- All materials needed to successfully implement your own PEERS® School-Based program, including our treatment manual and training materials
- Expertise to administer the PEERS® School-Based program in educational or clinical settings
- All PEERS® Telehealth materials needed to move your School-Based, Adolescent, and Young Adult groups online, including our PEERS® Telehealth PowerPoint slides
- Step-by-step guidance for using the Zoom platform for PEERS® groups
- Live observation of our PEERS® Telehealth Groups
- Inclusion on the PEERS® Certified Providers directory, providing opportunities for patient referrals from our clinic
For details and registration, please contact us at (310) 26-PEERS or firstname.lastname@example.org.