PEERS® Teleconference Trainings
Are you interested in moving your PEERS® social skills groups online in order to support youth with ASD and other social challenges in this climate of social distancing?
In addition to 24 hours of specialized training from PEERS® developer, Dr. Elizabeth Laugeson, completion of this teleconference includes:
- Dual accreditation as a PEERS® for Adolescents Certified Provider and a PEERS® Certified Telehealth Provider
- All materials needed to successfully implement your own PEERS® for Adolescents program, including our treatment manual and training materials
- Expertise to administer the PEERS® for Adolescents program in educational or clinical settings
- All PEERS® Telehealth materials needed to move your Adolescent and Young Adult groups online, including our PEERS® Telehealth PowerPoint slides
- Step-by-step guidance for using the Zoom platform for PEERS® groups
- Live observation of PEERS® Telehealth Groups
- Inclusion on the PEERS® Certified Providers directory, providing opportunities for patient referrals from our clinic
For details and registration, please contact us at (310) 26-PEERS or firstname.lastname@example.org.