PEERS® for Young Adults
Enrollment is limited. Group instruction is provided in English. Regular attendance is imperative. Social coach participation is required.
Groups begin every 16 weeks, and enrollment is ongoing. Please call 310-267-3377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the enrollment process.
What are the participation requirements?
- Have friendship problems
- Young adults ages 18-35 years old; graduated from high school
- Young adults must be interested in attending the program
- Young adults must consistently attend the program
- Young adults must agree to participate voluntarily in the program
- Young adults must have a consistent social coach willing to attend the program each week
How can I apply to participate?
- Call our office at 310-267-3377 or email@example.com to complete a brief phone screen with a member of our staff, and subsequently receive an enrollment packet.
- Complete and return your enrollment packet.
- Come to UCLA (young adult and social coach) for a 1.5-hour intake appointment with one of our clinicians to determine if our program is appropriate for you and your young adult.
For information about our PEERS® for Young Adults Telehealth groups, click here.
Dates and Availability
When do groups meet?
- Duration: 16 weeks
- Planned Days: Monday
- Planned Terms: Year Round
- Planned Frequency: Monday sessions: 4:30 to 6:00 pm or 6:30 to 8:00pm
Last updated: February 19, 2021 - 07:27