Parenting Children (2-12 years)
At UCLA Parent Training program, parents will learn skills to increase their children’s cooperation. Attend this small group program to reduce conflict and improve family harmony.
Parents will learn how to:
- Promote peaceful family interactions
- Create calmer and smoother morning and bedtime routines
- Reduce yelling and arguing
- Manage homework struggles
- Set firm, fair limits on unsafe or oppositional behavior
Who: Parents/caregivers of children ages 2 to 12
When: Wednesdays 12pm to 1pm or Thursdays 7pm to 8:30pm
Duration: Once a week for 10 weeks
- Download and complete the Parenting Children Application and submit via
UCLA Parenting and Children’s Friendship Program
760 Westwood Plaza, Room 27-384
Los Angeles, CA 90095
- Once we have received your application, we will email you a confirmation that we are processing your application. PLEASE NOTE: if you do not receive a confirmation email from us within 2-3 business days after submission, please contact us at (310) 825-0142.
- After processing, our staff will contact you to complete a phone screen and schedule a one-hour in-person intake appointment with one of our clinicians to determine whether the program is appropriate for you and your child.
We accept many types of insurance. Our programs are billed as outpatient group therapy sessions. Please call or email us for more information about insurance coverage and fees.