UCLA TIES for Families
1000 Veteran Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Emergency Pager: 310-270-7190 (Please only call for clinical emergencies)
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Extended and weekend hours are available by appointment
UCLA TIES for Families is closed on major and university holidays.
UCLA Rehabilitation Center
UCLA TIES for Families’ outpatient clinic is located at the UCLA Rehabilitation Center.
1000 Veteran Avenue, 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7142
- FROM THE NORTH OR SOUTH
- Take the 405 FREEWAY
- Exit WILSHIRE BLVD. headed EAST (toward UCLA)
- Once on Wilshire, get IMMEDIATELY into the left hand lanes in order to turn NORTH (LEFT) onto VETERAN AVE
- Turn EAST (RIGHT) at the first stop light onto KINROSS
- Parking Lot 32 will be on the LEFT side
- FROM THE EAST OR WEST
- Take the Santa Monica Freeway (10) to the SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (405) NORTH and follow the instructions above
Parking (3 Options)
Access Parking Structure 32 from Kinross and Veteran Ave. Please note the parking kiosk has been permanently closed.
- Enter Structure 32 and purchase Pay-by-Space parking (prices vary)
- Park in the public lot at the Southeast corner of Gayley and Weyburn (prices vary)
- Metered parking on adjacent streets (check signs for prices and time limits)
Exit Structure 32 from the NW corner. Pass the fire station (on left), and head NORTH towards the Rehabilitation Center at 1000 Veteran Ave (there is a large tree in front). Upon entering the building (you are on level "A”), take the elevator to the SECOND floor. Exit the elevator to your RIGHT and make a LEFT down the first corridor. You will see a “TIES for Families” sign. Please have a seat and a TIES staff member will be with you shortly.
Please call 310-825-6110 on the day of your visit if you need further assistance finding TIES offices.
Located on the UCLA Main Campus
- Take the 405 Freeway. Exit at WILSHIRE Blvd EAST
- Drive Eastbound on Wilshire to Westwood Blvd
- Take a LEFT onto WESTWOOD headed Northbound
- Take a RIGHT onto LE CONTE Ave headed Eastbound. Pass Tiverton Drive
- Take a LEFT onto HILGARD Ave. headed Northbound. Pass Manning Ave
- Take a LEFT onto WESTHOLME Ave, and you will come to the drive-in parking kiosk on your immediate right featuring an “Information” sign. Tell the parking attendant that you have an appointment at the Psychology Clinic, and ask the attendant how to enter Parking Structure 2 which will be immediately to your left. The cost for parking is $12
- Franz Hall is located directly Northwest of Parking Structure 2. (The parking attendant can point out the building). The waiting room for the Psychology Clinic is located on the SECOND FLOOR at the far west end of Franz Hall in ROOM 2180
If you get lost, please call the clinic at (310) 825-2305 and someone can assist you.