IMPORTANT: Hello! This page is now outdated, and used to house resources.
For current guidelines, please navigate to the CCN wiki page: https://www.ccn.ucla.edu/wiki/index.php/Staglin_MR_Suite#General_Policies
For safety certification, please enroll in the new BruinLearn safety and training course. Enrollment link can be provided to you by your lab manager or through the CCN email list/slack channel.
UCLA Resource Pages
- Please check here for updates regarding UCLA research operations
- COVID-19 and Human Subjects Research FAQ (updated regularly)
- Enrollment UCLA's mandatory daily symptom tracking survey
Scanning at CCN (OUTDATED: 10.03.2022)
- Make sure all staff/students have enrolled in the UCLA daily symptom tracking survey (above)
- Make sure staff have reviewed all COVID specific safety documentation, including: Infection Mitigation Guidelines, Walkthrough Checklist, Pre-Scan Assessment (qualtrics), Post-Scan Assessment (qualtrics), COVID Walkthrough Training (link below)
- Complete COVID-19 Quiz on CCLE (must register for Staglin Course)
- Schedule in-person walkthrough with MR Tech via CCLE
- Finalize scan protocol and details
*Note: ROPs are no longer required to initate scan projects at CCN. Some internal guidelines remain in place in order to protect staff, students, volunteers and particpants.