Brain Wave Study of Tic Disorders
Purpose of Study:
To examine the relationship between brain wave and body movement among children with and without Chronic Tic Disorders.
- Cognitive Assessments, personal interviews, questionnaires
- Time commitment averages 3-4 hours
- Children will have their brain activity (EEG) recorded
- Children must be between 8 and 12 years of age
- Children must meet eligibility requirements for having a
- Chronic Tic Disorder or be typically developing.
Benefits & Payment:
- Psychological and intelligence evaluations
- Up to $88 for parking and travel expenses per participant
For More information, call 424-273-3151 or email AndreaDillon@mednet.ucla.edu
Sandra K. Loo, Ph.D., Child Clinical Psychologist
John Piacentini, Ph.D., Child Clinical Psychologist
At the UCLA School of Medicine, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry