LA County Department of Mental Health
- LA County Department of Child and Family Services
- Information for parents, resource parents, and youth
- Frequently asked questions
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Facts, activities, and other supports
RESOURCES FOR PARENTS
- Parenting top tips
- Be truthful, maintain routines, self-care, and be ready to talk!
- Healthy parenting handouts
- One-on-one time, structure, managing stress, talking about COVID-19, and more!
- Keeping your kids entertained
- Fun stay at home activities!
- School support, financial aid, etc.
- REMEMBER, YOU ARE DOING YOUR BEST
RESOURCES FOR YOUTH
- Children’s book
- Trinka and Sam Fighting the Big Virus
- Coping with stress as a student
- Tips for teens to stay energized
RESOURCES FOR CLINICIANS
- Advice on telehealth with children
- Self-care for clinicians during COVID-19
- Resources to support the health and well-being of clinicians
- Supporting children during a public health emergency
- Children's Book: Fighting the Big Virus: Trinka, Sam, and Littletown Work Together
- Parenting in the time of COVID-19
- Trauma-Informed Support for Foster Youth
- Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook (PDF)
- Resource Guide - Provider Tips for Supporting Community Members (PDF)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus): Trauma-Informed Support for Foster Youth (PDF)
- COVID-19 Top Tips (in Spanish) (PDF)