Health and Wellness
- Biomechanical Analysis of Gait in Individuals with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: This is a multi-center longitudinal study to assess changes in walking, gross motor function, health-related quality of life and participation of individuals with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
- Gaming Technology for Individuals with Cerebral Palsy: This study aims to develop technology that allows children with severe movement disorders (typically dykinectic Cerebral Palsy) to play games for social and recreational purposes.
- PEERS For Preschoolers: This research study will examine the benefit of a parent-assisted intervention for young children with Autism Spectrum Disorders between the ages of 4 to 6 years who are having difficulty making and/or keeping friends.
- PEERS Virtual Coach: The goal of this study is to test the effectiveness of a virtual coach mobile application on young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
- Center for Cerebral Palsy at UCLA: This center is dedicated to improving function in children and adults with cerebral palsy through a program of timely diagnosis, comprehensive assessment and individualized treatment.
- UCLA PEERS: This program serves adolescents and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and their families, but is also appropriate for adolescents and young adults with ADHD, anxiety, depression, and other socioemotional problems.