PEERS® for Adolescents Telehealth
Enrollment is limited. Group instruction is provided in English. Regular attendance is imperative. Parent participation is required.
Groups begin every 16 weeks, and enrollment is ongoing. Group placement is determined by clinician at intake appointment based on group dynamics.
What are the participation requirements?
- Have friendship problems
- Teens in middle school or high school
- Teens must be interested in attending the program
- Teens must agree to participate in the program voluntarily
- Teens must consistently attend the program
- Parent must be willing to participate
- Internet access with Zoom capabilities (laptop/desktop computer preferred)
How can I apply to participate?
- Contact our office at 310-267-3377 or firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a 15-minute phone screen with a member of our staff, and subsequently receive an enrollment packet.
- Complete and return your enrollment packet.
- Complete a 1.5-hour intake appointment via Telehealth with one of our clinicians to determine if our program is appropriate for you and your teen.
When do groups meet?
- Duration: 16 weeks
- Planned Days: Wednesday
- Planned Terms: Year Round
- Planned Frequency: Wednesday sessions: 4:30 to 6:00 pm or 6:30 to 8:00pm
Where do groups take place?
- Intake appointment self-pay rate: $392
- Group self-pay rate: $182
- The initial intake appointment is $560 if using insurance. If your insurance company does not cover our program, we offer a reduced self-pay fee of $392 for the intake appointment (30% discount).
- The full fee for group sessions is $260 per week (including both parent and teen groups) if using insurance, or $182 per week for self-pay (30% discount).
- Please call our office for information about our current fees.
Last updated: May 18, 2020 - 10:09