Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists
The Mouth and Foot Painting Artists (MFPA) is an international organization, controlled by its artist members, whose purpose is to:
- Make contact with artists who have lost the use of their hands through birth defect, accident or illness, and now paint with their mouths or feet.
- Make contact with disabled people who would like to learn to paint and support themselves in this capacity.
- Offer moral and financial assistance to the disabled that are interested in becoming students, and offer students financial, practical and creative support to become fully developed artists and members of the Association.
- Establish publishing houses.
- Tend to the interests of the artists by facilitating the sale of their work, primarily in the form of reproductions as greeting cards, calendars, etc.
- Publish material that communicates and supports the purpose of the organization
- Assist disabled artists in the attainment of self-respect, creative fulfillment and financial security.