Diana Jo Hoffman is a painter based in Hummelstown, Pennsylvania. Since 2015, she has been creating abstract works of art inspired by music—building layers of color and line to capture the rhythm, tone, and lyricism of her imagination. In 2017, Hoffman earned a B.A. in art and art history from Lebanon Valley College. While Hoffman has had epilepsy, she paints because she loves it; painting allows her to feel free.
Diana Hoffman’s primary artistic discipline is painting with oils and acrylic paints as her preferred mediums. She also enjoys working with pastels, be it oil or soft pastels, as well as colored pencils and watercolor pens.
- Bachelor of Arts in Art & Art History, with concentrations in Art History and Studio Art from Lebanon Valley College in Annville, PA, 2017.
- GPA 3.6, Dean’s List 2013–16.
- “Collegiativity: The Power of Visual Music,” at North White Oak Street Gallery, Lebanon Valley College in Annville, Pennsylvania, 2017.
- “Academic Excellence in Art History Award,” Department of Art & Visual Culture, Lebanon Valley College, 2017.
- “Internship,” at Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery, Lebanon Valley College, in Annville, Pennsylvania, 2016. During which I curated an exhibition: Con Spirito: Emotion Through the Printed Image, for the Suzanne H. Arnold Art Gallery at Lebanon Valley College, Summer 2016.
I have a seizure disorder and the extent of my seizures vary from day to day, causing me to have good days and days that are not as good. Some days I am able to work more hours than others, I need a flexible schedule and prefer to work virtually.
Hummelstown, PA 17036
Phone: (717) 439 5886