Brain Boot Camp
This interactive educational program provides participants with lifestyle strategies and tools to keep their brains vital and healthy.
Created by Dr. Gary Small, Director of the UCLA Longevity Center and Dr. Karen Miller, Program Director, Brain Boot Camp consists of a three-hour session that is designed for people who want to improve and maintain their memory abilities. Dr. Miller or one of our Certified Memory Trainers teaches Brain Boot Camp in a small classroom setting or on an individual basis.
Overview of Topics:
- How memory works
- Physical health and memory
- Ways to boost memory performance
- Impact of nutrition and exercise on cognition
Learn Basic Strategies For Improving:
- Concentration and attention
- Memory for events, to-do lists, errands, appointments, faces and names
Learn Advanced Methods to:
- Increase memory capacity
- Remember multiple people you meet
- Apply memory strategies to everyday memory challenges
- Develop good memory habits
To learn more or sign up for Brain Boot Camp by contact email@example.com or call (310) 794-6314
Winter 2019 Class Schedule:
December 19, 10:00AM - 1:00PM
January 30, 10:00AM - 1:00PM
February 8, 10:00AM - 1:00PM
Mention that you saw us on Google at registration and receive an autographed copy of "Two Weeks to a Younger Brain"