Brain Boot Camp
Due to COVID-19, this program has been modified and is only offered virtually. To learn more about the modified version of the program, contact Andy Talajkowski at email@example.com.
This interactive educational program provides participants with lifestyle strategies and tools to keep their brains vital and healthy. This program is taught in a small classroom setting or on an individual basis.
Overview of Topics:
- How memory works
- Physical health and memory
- Ways to boost memory performance
- Impact of nutrition and exercise on cognition
Learn Basic Strategies For Improving:
- Concentration and attention
- Memory for events, to-do lists, errands, appointments, faces and names
Learn Advanced Methods to:
- Increase memory capacity
- Remember multiple people you meet
- Apply memory strategies to everyday memory challenges
- Develop good memory habits
To learn more or sign up for Brain Boot Camp by contact Andy Talajkowski at (310) 794-0679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.