Brain Boot Camp
This intensive, interactive course provides participants with lifestyle strategies and tools to keep their brains vital and healthy. Brain Boot Camp is offered virtually to individuals and small groups.
Overview of Topics:
- How memory works
- Physical health and memory
- Ways to boost memory performance
- Impact of nutrition and exercise on cognition
Learn Basic Strategies For Improving:
- Concentration and attention
- Memory for events, to-do lists, errands, appointments, faces and names
Learn Advanced Methods to:
- Increase memory capacity
- Remember multiple people you meet
- Apply memory strategies to everyday memory challenges
- Develop good memory habits
To learn more or sign up for Brain Boot Camp by contact Olivia Ballesteros at (310) 794-0679 or OBallesteros@mednet.UCLA.edu.