The following are video recordings of lectures on a variety of aging-related subjects.
- Learning to Forgive
- Grandparent and Their Grandchildren: Making Connections Work
- The Longevity Bible "Adding years to your life:the eight essentials"
- What You Should Know About Mood and Memory As You Age
- Memory Training Techniques: Never Forget Names and Faces Again
- Lifestyle Choices to Maximize Memory: Healthy Brain Diet, Stress Reduction, and Other Lifestyle Strategies
Note that you will require the Real Media software to view the video streams. www.oid.ucla.edu/Webcast/Tools has a download link and some instructions to help you get going.