HALF-DAY BRAIN BOOT CAMP
SIGN UP NOW!
Brain Boot Camp participants will . . .
- Learn basic techniques to respond to everyday memory challenges.
- Master advanced memory techniques for names and faces.
- Get tips for a healthy heart and brain diet.
- Gauge progress and notice results in just three hours.
- Take home strategies, exercises, and assignments to continue improving memory on a daily basis.
Who Should Attend?
Brain Boot Camp is designed for people with age-related memory concerns, who wish to improve or maintain their memory ability. The course is not intended for people with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia.
UCLA Geriatric Psychiatry’s team of experts in memory training, stress reduction, and other healthy longevity strategies offer the One-Day Brain Boot Camp on the UCLA campus throughout the year.