Predoc Administrators FAQ


Can I pay a predoc with any account?

No, you will need an unrestricted FAU that can be linked to a 78 prefix.

I need to change the funding source, what do I need to do?

Submit a fund adjustment to our office with the new funding source listed and the effective date.

I would like to increase the stipend amount, what do I need to complete?

You will need to submit a fund adjustment.

What do I need to include for a termination prior to proposed end date?

    • Academic Trainee Office fund adjustment form
    • Letter of Resignation 
    • Graduate Division Early Separation Form