New and current Postdocs
- How to apply for a Postdoc position. Application for postdoctoral training at UCLA is made to a specific faculty member or members in an academic department or research unit. In order to help identify an appropriate faculty member, you may wish to access the UCLA database of faculty member research interests and contact information. (more information on UCLA Graduate Division website)
- Clinical and research fellowships in Psychiatry and the Neurosciences at UCLA
- You may also visit the UCLA Society of Postdoctoral Scholars webpage: www.postdoc.ucla.edu
- GLACIER - Non-resident Alien Tax Compliance System (login page)
- UCLA Graduate Division - Responsible for the overall quality and progress of graduate education and serves as the administrative core for graduate recruitment and admissions (link to Postdocs portal).
- Garnett Powers - Providers of UCLA's Postdoctoral Scholar Benefits Plan (PSBP)
- UCLA At Your Service - Portal for UCLA's Human Resources and Benefits
- MyUCLA. It’s the fastest, most secure way to receive refunds at UCLA!
- BruinDirect Frequently Asked Questions
- Sick leave, time off, holidays, child bearing/family leave
- Postdoctoral Scholar Employment/Labor Relations