New and Current Graduate Student Researchers
Childbirth Accommodation Fund: If you are an expentant Mother who work as a GSR or currently on an extramural support that does not fund materinity leave. You may be eligible to apply for Childbirth Accommodation Funding.
Please see link for further information.
In addition, please make sure to notify your current supervisior and our office to assist you through the process.
Childcare Reimbursement Prorgram: This program is for registered UCLA students holding at least a 25% ASE and/or GSR appointment during the academic year and who have (a) qualified dependent(s).
An ASE/GSR who meets the standard eligibility requirements will be offered a reimbursement of up to $900 per quarter or $1,350 per semester for childcare costs during the academic year. Additionally, an ASE/GSR who meets the standard eligibility criteria for a summer session appointment can be reimbursed up to $900 for eligible expenses incurred during the summer.
Please click below for further information.
- UCLA Graduate Division - Responsible for the overall quality and progress of graduate education and serves as the administrative core for graduate recruitment and admissions (link to Graduate Students portal).
- Academic Apprentic Manual - Official UCLA policies and procedures for the appointments of graduate students to all academic personnel titles.
- UCLA At Your Service - Portal for UCLA's Human Resources and Benefits
- MyUCLA. It’s the fastest, most secure way to receive refunds at UCLA!
- David Geffen School of Medicine reporting system: https://www.timesheet.medsch.ucla.edu/login.aspx
UCLA Payroll Check Disposition Form: http://www.payroll.ucla.edu/forms/check-dispo.pdf