UCLA Resource Pages
- Please check here for updates regarding UCLA research operations
- COVID-19 and Human Subjects Research FAQ (updated regularly)
- Enrollment UCLA's mandatory daily symptom tracking survey
Steps to Commence Scanning at CCN
- Read UCLA Guidelines for Research Ramp Up (below)
- Thoroughly review CCN's Reopening Plan (below)
- Fill out CCN Project Details Form
- Submit UCLA Operational Template; once approved, send to CCN for review.
- You may be contacted after project is reviewed by CCN for more details.
- Make sure staff have reviewed all COVID specific safety documentation, including: Infection Control Policy, Walkthrough Checklist, Disinfectant Checklist (qualtrics form), COVID Walkthrough Training (link below)
- Complete COVID-19 Quiz on CCLE (must register for Staglin Course)
- Schedule in-person walkthrough with MR Tech
- Finalize scan protocol and details