The UCLA IDDRC is organized around the following themes
- Basic research into core causes of developmental disabilities.
- Basic research and translational research designed to lead to possible interventions to treat causes as well as improve quality of life for patient and family.
- Interact with clinical services to implement and translate basic research findings into clinical studies.
- Education to train next generation of researchers.
- Communication of research discoveries to clinicians, patients, and family members in our community.
The UCLA IDDRC is supported by a P30 grant from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) and is an Organized Research Unit supported by the Jane and Terry Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior.
More information currently at www.iddrc.ucla.edu
Contact email@example.com for more information
Director: Susan Bookheimer, Ph.D.