- Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship
- Fellowship In Addiction Psychiatry
- Fellowship Training In Psychiatric Research
- Fellowship in Forensic Psychiatry
- Psychosomatic Medicine Fellowship
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship Program
Many of the researchers in the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences work in the Semel Institute; the diversity of projects integrates researchers from departments and divisions of: Anthropology; Chemistry; Genetics; Neurobiology; Neurology; Neurosurgery; Neuropathology; Pediatrics; Pharmacology; and, Psychology. Our portfolio of research studies, projects and programs is vast ranging from the genetic molecule up to human communities. This work is supported by our various cores and labs providing assistance in the fields of neuroimaging, biostatistics and mass spectrometry.
For more information please look a the list of current research fellowships