January 14, 2016 Teleconference: Presenter Wilbert Francis re: California Community Colleges: A Viable Pathway to Competitive Integrated Employment
Thursday, January 14, 2016 - 9:00am
A CHAPTERED RECORDING of our January 14 CECY Monthly Call featuring guest presenter Wilbert Francis on California Community Colleges: A Viable Pathway to Competitive Integrated Employment, is now available at the link below.
- This Chaptered Recording lets you begin your listening at the start of the call, or at a particular point in the discussion.
- The Chapter Listing on left-hand side of the screen is like an INDEX that cues the recording to the section you select.
- (NOTE: This chaptered recording replaces meeting notes.)
Chaptered Recording available at: http://tarjancenter-ucla.adobeconnect.com/p6awuzrvum3/
- Olivia’s Intro| Upcoming Meetings
- Presentation: “California Community Colleges: A Viable Pathway to Competitive Integrated Employment” by Wilbert Francis, Project Director, Open the Door to College, Tarjan Center at UCLA
- Olivia’s Intro-Upcoming Meetings*
- WF Intro-Learning Outcomes
- PSE as a Pathway for CIE
- PSE Policies & Practices
- PSE Participation Options
- Q&A: Regional Center staff support re: PIE
- C2C Overview
- C2C Participant Data
- C2C Unique Features
- C2C Partner Roles
- Student Success Support Program
- Lessons Learned/Takeaways
- Resources & Links
A copy of the presentation is available for download below.