What KidsConnect will provide your family with
- regular opportunities to observe your child in the program and meet with specialists
- regular meetings with a case coordinator and/or co-directors
- regular meetings with a social worker and nurse for parent education
- parent support through a weekly parent group
- the most updated information about autism and related developmental disorders
- opportunities to access other medical referral sources (e.g. neurology, genetics)
- a conference that brings together resources at ECPHP with your family and community service providers.
- assistance with transition back into the school and community
- a full multidisciplinary report with specific and individualized recommendations (e.g. for IEPs, IFSP, etc.)
Most of all, KidsConnect will provide your family with peace of mind that you are doing everything that needs to be done for your child. We don’t utilize just one approach. Instead, we systematically determine which approach works best for your child. Your child will be better prepared in all areas of development and adaptive behavior. You will be armed with knowledge about your child and the school and community systems -- you will be your child’s best advocate.