What facilities does the program offer?
The ECPHP is a child and family friendly program with several child-friendly rooms, therapy rooms, and observation rooms. All areas are appropriately furnished for the developmental and activity needs of the children. Children also have supervised access to outdoor recreation decks and a swimming pool. The university campus, Westwood Village, and the outside community are often used for recreation and social activities.
Specially funded by FIRST 5 LA, ECPHP offers:
- computers with specialized software for children
- specialized speech and language software
- communication devices for assessment and trial purposes
- resources for parents (books, instructional videos)
- user-friendly resource database on our website for autism and developmental disabilities.