The UCLA Department of Psychiatry Division of Population Behavioral Health facilitates the integration of behavioral health services, research and education into healthcare, community and home settings. By working closely with behavioral health and healthcare providers, the division implements a variety of programs to provide integrated care and reduce the burden of mental health disorder for individuals and families. These programs and initiatives are based on effective strategies and treatment models that have been implemented and developed by the expert clinical faculty at UCLA.
This division responds to changing national and health system priorities and represents a partnership between the UCLA Department of Psychiatry and UCLA Behavioral Health Associates.
Associate Division Chief
|Hilary Aralis, PhD||Eraka Bath, PhD||Nastassia Hajal, PhD||Roya Ijadi-Maghsoodi, MD|
|Sung-Jae Lee, PhD||Audra Langley, PhD||Norweeta Milburn, PhD||Catherine Mogil, PsyD|
|Blanca Orellana, PhD||Natalia Ramos, MD, MPH||George Slavich, PhD|
Centers & Programs
- UCLA Nathanson Family Resilience Center
- An academic center combining research and services for the whole family. The center bridges the gap between research and practice to help families become more resilient in the face of challenges.
- UCLA Behavioral Health Checkup
- The Behavioral Health Checkup allows patients to complete behavioral health assessments with ease on a tablet computer or other web-enabled device. Contact us for more information about using the Behavioral Health Checkup in your clinic.
- UCLA Prevention Center of Excellence
- The Prevention Center of Excellence (COE) uses evidence-based practices to create learning opportunities that promote trauma and resilience informed environments in Los Angeles County schools, libraries, mental health settings, and other county systems to create a safer, kinder community.
- Families OverComing Under Stress (FOCUS)
- FOCUS (Families OverComing Under Stress) provides resilience training to military children, families, and couples. It teaches practical skills to help families and couples overcome common challenges related to a military life.
Contact the Division of Population Behavioral Health
- Marleen Castaneda, Administrator - email@example.com | 310-794-9584
- Patricia Lester, MD - firstname.lastname@example.org | 310-794-3227
- Jessica Jeffrey, MD, MPH, MBA - email@example.com | 310-825-5263