Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. The Division has training programs in child psychology and child psychiatry, which have outstanding national reputations as among the nation's leading discipline specific training programs. The strength of the Child Division as a training site for clinical and research training reflects both the excellence of its clinical care programs and the well-integrated and varied research programs which emphasize patient-oriented research paradigms.
The Division's research activities have continued to expand. Despite a more competitive funding climate nationally, the Division's research funding has more than doubled over the past 5 years to a total annual funding in excess of of $16M. The Division has also established itself as one of the broadest extramurally funded programs in developing evidence-based approaches for psychotherapeutic treatment for a variety of childhood disorders.
Clinical Services and Programs
- ABC Child Partial Program
- Adolescent Inpatient Service
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program
- Child and Adolescent Mood Disorders Clinic
- Child and Family STAR (Stress, Trauma, and Resilience) Program
- Child OCD, Anxiety, and Tic Disorders Program Clinic
- Early Childhood Partial Hospitalization Program - Fact Sheet
- Eating Disorders Program
- UCLA Child Forensic Services