Subjects will receive:
* A functional MRI Scan of the Brain
* Psychiatric Evaluation
* Payment for Participation
The UCLA Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Eating Disorder Programs are looking for control subjects to participate in a study on Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Anorexia Nervosa
* have no history of psychiatric disorders
* are in good physical health
* are not taking any psychiatric medications
* are 13 to 19 years of age
* are right-handed
Study is conducted by Jamie Feusner, M.D.
and Michael Strober, Ph.D.
UCLA Semel Institute of Neuroscience and Human Behavior
For more information call (310) 206-0468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org