ECPHP is a five-day a week, six-hour a day program. All aspects of the program are fully integrated and coordinated to create an individualized, comprehensive, consistent, interdisciplinary, and therapeutic environment.
EPCHP will provide your child with:
- comprehensive assessment in all developmental areas (e.g. cognitive, speech and language, occupational skills, recreational skills, self-help, social, emotional, behavioral)
- diagnostic assessments if necessary
- individual comprehensive educational plan
- a specific behavior program written to address your child’s needs.
- a structured cognitive-developmental program
- speech and language therapy (usually two or three times a week)
- occupational therapy (usually two times a week)
- recreation therapy (usually one to two times a week)
- self-help skills training
- social skills
- medication evaluation and intervention