The 9-week PEACE (Parents of Early-Adolescents Conflict Education) program is designed for the parents of 12.5 to 15.5 year-olds who are having frequent and/or intense arguments with their teen. Each session deals with a problem common to parenting teens and gives you assignments to help you deal with them.
Topics covered include:
- Teen issues and development
- How to set reasonable goals for teen behavior
- How to handle annoying teen behavior
- How to set rules your teen is likely to follow
- How to pick a battle you can win
- How to give effective consequences
Please contact the clinic office for the latest upcoming entry point.
One parent is required to attend the class on a consistent basis, however both parents are always welcome. This class is for parents/caregivers only.
For more information, click on each arrow below.