Panel Discussion: New Policy Directions and Implications for access and participation in higher education and integrated employment
Panelist described various policy initiatives and their implication for advancing opportunities to access higher education and employment.
Moderator: Eric Latham Director, UCLA Pathway
Panel (L to R): Stormy Miller, Larry Landauer, Mike Clark, Denise Simpson, Greg Schulz, Mark Polit
- (3:45 ) Employment First Policy – Mark Polit Deputy Director, Policy and Planning, State Council on Developmental Disabilities
- (12:50 ) Student Success Act – Greg Schulz, Ed.D. Provost, North Orange County Community College District, School of Continuing Education; Denise Simpson DSPS Director, School of of Continuing Education
- (19:10 ) Self-Determination Act – Mike Clark, Ph.D. Consultant, Tarjan Center
- (30:00 ) Tailored Day Program – Larry Landauer, Regional Center Director, Orange County; Stormy Miller, Adult Day Program/Habilitation Coordinator San Diego Regional Center
- Employment First Summary 
- CECY Brief No. 1 -- Employment First: The Train Has Left the Station 
- Employment First Assembly Bill 1041 
- Self-Determination 
- Student Success Act 
- Tailored Day Services 
Accessible features for this page to come.