- PEERS for Adolescents Treatment Manual : To purchase the evidence-based, social skills manual for teens to assist them in making and keeping friends, please click on the link below.
Purchase the PEERS manual
- PEERS Curriculum for School-Based Professionals, School Manual : The PEERS Curriculum for School-Based Professionals has been released to the public and is available for purchase! For more information on this manual and purchasing options, please click on the link below.
Purchase the PEERS School-Based Manual
- The Science of Making Friends , Parent Book: We are excited to announce the release of Dr. Elizabeth Laugeson's newest book, "The Science of Making Friends: Helping Socially Challenged Teens and Young Adults." This innovative book provides parents and families with evidence-based tools for building friendships and relationships, and includes a companion DVD. To order the book, please visit the link below.
Purchase the Science of Making Friends
- FriendMaker, PEERS Virtual Coach Mobile Application: The app is a companion to Dr. Laugeson's new book, The Science of Making Friends, and contains important skills, strategies, role-play videos, and tools for making and keeping friends...all within your mobile device or any Apple products! You can download the app by clicking on the link below.
Purchase the FriendMaker App
- The UCLA PEERS Facebook page provides frequenty updates about our activities, trainings, and groups! Please show your support by "liking" us on Facebook !