The UCLA Neurosciences Genomics Core (UNGC) is currently operating an Illumina BeadLab 1000 high throughput SNP genotyping system (iScan), a Sequenom MassArray Compact mass spec and and two Illumina HiSeq 2500 next generation sequencing instruments in the Gonda research facility on the UCLA campus. The UNGC is a not for profit academic resource available to researchers in the Southern California region and beyond. Directed by Dr. Nelson Freimer, the UNGC is committed to providing equivalent access to its members at all institutions.
- RNA/DNA sequencing (whole genome, RNASeq/whole transcriptome, snp discovery etc.).
- Custom snp genotyping using the high throughput Illumina iSelect assays and with the Sequenom iPlex assay.
- Genotyping using all currently available Illumina Infinium whole genome chips.
- Gene expression using all currently available Illumina expression chips for human and mouse.
- Whole genome methylation using Illumina Meth-450 chips.
Project costs can be highly dependent on scale, with significant discounts potentially applying to larger projects. For project specific pricing please contact: Joe DeYoung, Facility Manager 310-825-2390 email@example.com