Intellectual Development and Disabilities Research Center
- Basic research into core causes of developmental disabilities.
- Basic research and translational research designed to lead to possible interventions to treat causes as well as improve quality of life for patient and family.
- Interact with clinical services to implement and translate basic research findings into clinical studies.
- Education to train next generation of researchers.
- Communication of research discoveries to clinicians, patients, and family members in our community.
More information currently at www.iddrc.ucla.edu
Contact email@example.com for more information