Health-related Research Programs and Centers
Various programs that may offer fee paying services to patients and their families, or may offer research studies that offer treatment/assessment services. These are outwith the current services provided by the NPBHS Clinics, and the in/out patient programs offered by the Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Child OCD, Anxiety and Tic Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Family Development Project
- Late-Life Depression, Stress and Wellness Research Program
- Memory Clinic
- Mood Disorders Research
- Parenting and Children's Friendship Program
- Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relationship Skills (PEERS)
- Schizophrenia Aftercare Program
- Spanish Speaking Psychosocial Clinic
- Sleep Research
- Tarjan Center for Developmental Disabilities
For more information on physicians and services at UCLA, please call our Physician Referral Service at (800) UCLA-MD1 or (310) 825-2631. For UCLA Neuropsychiatric and Behavioral Services, contact our ACCESS Center at (800) 825-9989 or (310) 825-9989.
Service available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) to assist you.
In an emergency dial 911