Under the leadership of Dr. Robin Kissell and Dr. Daniel Kupper, our group has furthered the expertise of clinicians in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America by providing conference presentations and supervision. Please refer to our "Upcoming Conferences & Events" tab for more information on our training programs.
Recommended Books for Professionals
- Time to attainment of recovery from borderline personality disorder and stability of recovery: A 10-year prospective follow-up study. Zanarini MC, Frankenburg FR, Reich DB, Fitzmaurice G
- Impact of clinical severity on outcomes of mentalisation-based treatment for borderline personality disorder. Anthony Bateman and Peter Fonagy (2013)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy for Borderline Personality Disorder. Anthony W Bateman (2012)
- Outcome of mentalization-based and supportive psychotherapy in patients with borderline personality disorder: a randomized trial. Jorgensen CR, Freund C, Boye R, Jordet H, Andersen D, Kjolbye M. (2013)
- Common elements for the psychotherapeutic management of patients with Self Injurious Behavior. Francesca L. Schiavonea, Paul S. Links (2013)