Current Research Projects
- Cortical Thickness Analysis in Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Distinct and Common Phenotypes of Anorexia Nervosa and Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Functional Brain Connectivity in Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Anorexia Nervosa
- Functional-by-Structural Brain Network Analysis in Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Interoception in Anorexia Nervosa and the Relationship to Anxiety and Eating
- Structural Brain Network Analysis in Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Visual Perceptual Deficits in Anorexia Nervosa and Body Dysmorphic Disorder Using EEG
For more information on physicians and services at UCLA, please call our Physician Referral Service at (800) UCLA-MD1 or (310) 825-2631. For UCLA Neuropsychiatric and Behavioral Services, contact our ACCESS Center at (800) 825-9989 or (310) 825-9989.
Service available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) to assist you.
In an emergency dial 911