- Symptoms include difficulty staying focused and paying attention, difficulty controlling behavior, and hyperactivity (over-activity).
- There are three subtypes, defined by the number of different types of symptoms present:
- Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive
- Predominantly inattentive
- Combined hyperactive-impulsive and inattentive
Our group is currently recruiting adolescents and adults with ADHD to participate in a treatment study at UCLA.
You may be eligible to participate in the study if you or your child is over the age of 12, has significant and frequent problems with attention and impulsivity.
Individuals found to be eligible after a free ADHD evaluation will be invited to participate in a medication study that includes treatment with an ADHD medication or placebo (inactive medication). All evaluations and medications will be provided without charge.
If you are interested, please contact us at (310) 825-6170 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone who may be interested in participating, please let them know!